Sunday, September 30, 2007

Challenge to schoolkids

In case there are any school kids out there reading this blog, here's an idea. In this blog, as with any Internet resource, you need to question the source. Despite my authoritative voice, my authority is really limited to the fact that I live here and you probably don't. I try to be better than that, but really I don't have any fact checkers or even legitimate titles. Given my stated credentials, I am the indisputable authority on my daughter's gut but perhaps not so on Islam, native Qatari fauna, and Middle Eastern politics.

The challenge is to find an erroneous statement or assumption I've made - pick an entry and check my facts. Respond through comments here (click on the pinkish "x comments" link at the bottom right of this entry). I'm curious what you'll come up with.